Live Your Life Free From Anxiety.
Are you dealing with stress-related pain or illness?
Do you suffer from rapid heartbeat, hyperventilation, insomnia, or episodes of panic?
Are you struggling in your social and work life due to fear, worry, and apprehension?
Does your physical and emotional health hold you back from participating fully in your life?
Are unresolved traumas limiting your fullest potential?
Are you ready to reclaim your health?
I’d like to help.
Email me at email@example.com to schedule a free 20-minute consultation.
Is this for me?
If you are looking to:
- Heal from stress-related pain and illness naturally
- Discover better health, endurance, and energy
- Decrease muscular pain and tension
- Sleep better
- Have more energy, focus, and will to do the things you love
- Regain confidence in your social life, work, and intimate relationships
- Learn to feel safe and comfortable in your body
- Access your innate joy, calm, and courage
- Feel more connected to yourself and your life
… then, Yoga Therapy can help. Sessions are available in person or online.
Get in touch with your questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
Prices vary. Contact Kaity for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kaity Rose
Kaity Rose is a certified trauma-informed Yoga Therapist and Functional Movement Specialist who specializes in mental health balance and anxiety management. Her style of teaching calls students deeper into self-acceptance and inner-knowing.
Kaity offers global yoga retreats, teacher trainings, and Yoga Therapy sessions in addition to her workshops and classes.
Kaity has received her advanced credentials from Kripalu School of Yoga and Ayurveda, Integrative Yoga Therapy, and Naropa University.