June 6th – June 9th, 2019 | Starts at $939 | Manitou Springs, Colorado
Connect, align, and immerse.
Foundations of Yoga is thoughtfully designed for yogis who wish to deepen their practice and relax, rejuvenate, and renew for a weekend. Come solo or with your friends. Return back to basics and simplicity of being. Connect to what is truly important to you. Dive deep into your yoga practice, and explore therapeutic vinyasa, restorative yoga, yoga nidra, breathing practices, and mindfulness practices. Discover purpose and presence by connecting with nature, rejuvenating at the spa, and forming meaningful friendships with like-minded individuals.
Discover balance in mind and body, and enliven your spirit on this weekend getaway in the beautiful, red canyon mountains of Manitou Springs. Enjoy the serenity of our spacious and historic accommodations at SunMountain Center, including all farm-fresh, organic meals. All retreat attendees receive an informative practice guide to help integrate the retreat materials into their lives after the retreat.
Led by Kaity Rose, C-IAYT
$100 Early Bird Discount Until March 1st, 2019!
What is Included:
- Spacious shared or private accommodations at SunMountain Center, a stunning early 20th-century retreat lodge, in view of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak ($450-$1020 value)
- 2-hr access pass to SunWater Spa’s divine mineral spring soaking tubs and sauna ($20 value)
- Delicious farm-fresh, organic meals made with ingredients from SunMountain’s on-site farm, prepared by the in-house Chef. Gluten-free and vegan options available upon request. ($230 value)
- Located .5 mile from beautiful hiking trails at Garden of the Gods, with many more hiking opportunities in the nearby area. Guided hiking excursion and walking meditation. ($30 value)
- Daily assortment of yoga workshops and classes designed to take your practice to the next level ($350 value)
- A practice guide to bring what you learn back home with you ($40 value)
- A weekend of tranquillity, peace and connection (priceless)
Deepen your practice, relax, and restore.
Quad Room (4 Person): $1069 (Early Bird: $939)
Shared Suite (2-3 Person): $1129 (Early Bird: $989)
Private Suite (1-2 Person): $1639 (Early Bird: $1449)
3:45pm SunMountain Farm Tour & Orientation
7:00pm Welcome Evening & Yoga Practice
6:30am Morning Glow Vinyasa
9:30am Full Body Mudra: Alignment & Posture Workshop
5:00pm Restorative Yoga
7:30pm Group Soak at SunWater Spa
6:30am Morning Glow Vinyasa
9:30am Freedom of Spirit: Breathwork Immersion
5:00pm Gentle Yoga & Yoga Nidra
8:00pm Fire Ceremony & Tea
7:00am Morning Glow Vinyasa
9:00am Integration & Deep Rest: Introduction to Meditation
11:00am Check-out and lunch to-go
It has been a long time since I have felt peaceful and relaxed and this retreat helped me get back to that place. It was good for my body, my soul, and my heart.
-Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
Wonderful experience. The connection with other women was one of my favorite parts. I enjoyed how the retreat incorporated all the different levels of yoga (physical, mental, emotional).
-Emily, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
My intention was rest (in addition to spending precious time with my daughter) and I feel rest in my body, mind and spirit. I feel refreshed and encouraged.
-Emlea, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
This retreat was a very grounding and centering experience. I loved the overall energy and the special efforts and attention to detail that Kaity and Iysha put into the weekend. The food and venue were amazing! Kaity and Iysha are both beautiful human beings with radiant spirits. Thank you both for cultivating and atmosphere of self-care, love and peace.
-Michelle, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
Lots of love and work was put into the retreat and it showed! The many little details made it a special experience.
-Anonymous, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017