Deepen Your Practice, Enrich Your Life.
Teacher training provides you with the life-changing opportunity to dive deeply into the experience of yoga. Whether you want to teach or simply deepen your practice of yoga; this teacher training provides tools, resources, and skills to take you there.
200 Hour Certification
(Yoga Alliance Approved)
LC Yoga’s 200 Hour Teacher Training is thoughtfully designed to train new teachers in the art of teaching Yoga and to bring passionate yogis into a deeper and transformative relationship with Yoga. Students will graduate with the credentials of a Certified 200 Hour Yoga Teacher.
Prerequisites: 6 months – 1 year of a consistent yoga practice
Students will learn:
What is Yoga, through many lenses
(multi lineage including vinyasa and hatha)
Introduction to Kundalini, Restorative and Aerial Yoga
- The Yoga Sutras
The 8 Limbs of Yoga
The ethical guidelines of Yoga: yamas + niyamas
Physiology and Anatomy as it applies to yoga
Subtle Body and Energy body
How to sequence safely and effectively
Hands on Adjustments
Kundalini Immersion Module 1
20 CE Credits (Yoga Alliance)
June 2-3, 8-5p/ 9:30-6:30p
424.00 ($350.00 early bird) Early Bird Pricing ends May 1
Kundalini Yoga is called the Yoga of Awareness. It is a dynamic, powerful tool that is designed to give you an experience of your soul.
Consciously combine breath, mudra, eye-focus, mantra, body locks, and postures to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, and purify the blood.
It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
This 5 Module Kundalini Yoga Immersion is designed for teachers and students alike that want to deepen their practice, expand their knowledge and enrich their lives with the practice of Kundalini Yoga.
- History and philosophy of Kundalini Yoga.
- Intro to pranayama, bandhas, mudras and mantra.
- The 10 bodies.
- An overview of the chakra system and how to work with this energy to remove barriers.
- Kriya and meditation practice.
- You will also learn about the Aquarian Age and its implications for the world today.
- The 5 sutras of the Aquarian Age.
- Most importantly, you will learn how to develop and maintain a daily personal sadhana, which is the foundation for a happy, healthy, fulfilling life. You’ll be given a 40 day sadhana.