Deepen Your Practice, Enrich Your Life.
Teacher training provides you with the life-changing opportunity to dive deeply into the experience of yoga. Whether you want to teach or simply deepen your practice of yoga; this teacher training provides tools, resources, and skills to take you there.
Kundalini Immersion Module 1
20 CE Credits (Yoga Alliance)
June 2-3, 8-5p/ 9:30-6:30p
424.00 ($350.00 early bird) Early Bird Pricing ends May 1
Kundalini Yoga is called the Yoga of Awareness. It is a dynamic, powerful tool that is designed to give you an experience of your soul.
Consciously combine breath, mudra, eye-focus, mantra, body locks, and postures to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, and purify the blood.
It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
This 5 Module Kundalini Yoga Immersion is designed for teachers and students alike that want to deepen their practice, expand their knowledge and enrich their lives with the practice of Kundalini Yoga.
- History and philosophy of Kundalini Yoga.
- Intro to pranayama, bandhas, mudras and mantra.
- The 10 bodies.
- An overview of the chakra system and how to work with this energy to remove barriers.
- Kriya and meditation practice.
- You will also learn about the Aquarian Age and its implications for the world today.
- The 5 sutras of the Aquarian Age.
- Most importantly, you will learn how to develop and maintain a daily personal sadhana, which is the foundation for a happy, healthy, fulfilling life. You’ll be given a 40 day sadhana.