May 31 – June 3, 2018 | Starts at $939 | Manitou Springs, Colorado
Build your foundation on sacred ground!
Foundations of Yoga is thoughtfully designed for all levels of yogis looking to deepen their practice or escape for a weekend to relax and rejuvenate. This retreat dives deep into several fundamental practices of yoga, including vinyasa flow, foundational yoga postures, Yoga Nidra, meditation, breathing practices, and restorative yoga. You will discover purpose and presence by practicing yoga daily, connecting with nature, relaxing at the spa, and forming meaningful friendships with like-minded individuals.
Discover balance in mind and body, and enliven your spirit on this weekend getaway in the beautiful, red canyon mountains of Manitou Springs. Enjoy the serenity of our spacious and historic accommodations at SunMountain Center, including all farm-fresh, organic meals. All retreat attendees receive a unique Practice Guide to help integrate the retreat materials into their lives after the retreat.
$140 Early Bird Discount Until March 1st, 2018!
What is Included:
- Spacious shared or private accommodations at SunMountain Center, a stunning early 20th-century retreat lodge, in view of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak ($450-$1020 value)
- 2-hr access pass to SunWater Spa’s divine mineral spring soaking tubs and sauna ($20 value)
- Nine delicious farm-fresh, organic meals made with ingredients from SunMountain’s on-site farm, prepared by the in-house Chef. Gluten-free and vegan options available upon request. ($230 value)
- Located .5 mile from beautiful hiking trails at Garden of the Gods, with many more hiking opportunities in the nearby area. Guided hiking excursion and walking meditation. ($30 value)
- Daily assortment of yoga workshops and classes designed to take your practice to the next level ($195 value)
- A practice guide to bring what you learn back home with you ($40 value)
- A weekend of tranquillity, peace and connection (priceless)
This trip is ideal for all-levels of yogi’s looking to deepen their practices or get away for the weekend to relax and restore.
Quad Room (4-6 Person): $1069 (Early Bird: $929)
Shared Suite (2-3 Person): $1129 (Early Bird: $989)
Private Suite: $1639 (Early Bird: $1449)
Scroll through the image gallery below:
Kaity Rose teaches empowering yoga classes that focus on deepening connection to body, mind, and life-force. Offering therapeutic yoga workshops, privates, and retreats all across the globe, Kaity meets students where they are to create meaningful transformation and healing. She received her advanced credentials in Yoga Therapy through studying with Kripalu, Naropa University, and Integrative Yoga Therapy. Her Yoga Therapy sessions, classes, workshops, and retreats are designed as guided journeys of self-discovery intended to bring more balance, harmony, and peace of mind.
(CYT-1000, RYT-500, ERYT-200, TIYT)
It has been a long time since I have felt peaceful and relaxed and this retreat helped me get back to that place. It was good for my body, my soul, and my heart.
-Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
Wonderful experience. The connection with other women was one of my favorite parts. I enjoyed how the retreat incorporated all the different levels of yoga (physical, mental, emotional).
-Emily, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
My intention was rest (in addition to spending precious time with my daughter) and I feel rest in my body, mind and spirit. I feel refreshed and encouraged.
-Emlea, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017