June 6th – June 9th, 2019 | Starts at $939 | Manitou Springs, Colorado
Build your foundation on sacred ground!
Foundations of Yoga is thoughtfully designed for all levels of yogis looking to deepen their practice or escape for a weekend to relax and rejuvenate. This retreat dives deep into several fundamental practices of yoga, including vinyasa flow, foundational yoga postures, Yoga Nidra, meditation, breathing practices, and restorative yoga. You will discover purpose and presence by practicing yoga daily, connecting with nature, relaxing at the spa, and forming meaningful friendships with like-minded individuals.
Discover balance in mind and body, and enliven your spirit on this weekend getaway in the beautiful, red canyon mountains of Manitou Springs. Enjoy the serenity of our spacious and historic accommodations at SunMountain Center, including all farm-fresh, organic meals. All retreat attendees receive a unique Practice Guide to help integrate the retreat materials into their lives after the retreat.
$100 Early Bird Discount Until March 1st, 2019!
What is Included:
- Spacious shared or private accommodations at SunMountain Center, a stunning early 20th-century retreat lodge, in view of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak ($450-$1020 value)
- 2-hr access pass to SunWater Spa’s divine mineral spring soaking tubs and sauna ($20 value)
- Nine delicious farm-fresh, organic meals made with ingredients from SunMountain’s on-site farm, prepared by the in-house Chef. Gluten-free and vegan options available upon request. ($230 value)
- Located .5 mile from beautiful hiking trails at Garden of the Gods, with many more hiking opportunities in the nearby area. Guided hiking excursion and walking meditation. ($30 value)
- Daily assortment of yoga workshops and classes designed to take your practice to the next level ($195 value)
- A practice guide to bring what you learn back home with you ($40 value)
- A weekend of tranquillity, peace and connection (priceless)
This trip is ideal for all-levels of yogi’s looking to deepen their practices or get away for the weekend to relax and restore.
Quad Room (4-6 Person): $1069 (Early Bird: $939)
Shared Suite (2-3 Person): $1129 (Early Bird: $989)
Private Suite: $1639 (Early Bird: $1449)
4:30pm SunMountain Tour & Orientation
7:00pm Welcome Evening & Yoga Practice
9:30am Morning Yoga
4:00pm Foundations of Yoga Workshop
7:30pm Group Soak at SunWater Spa
7:00am Hike (Incline or Garden of the Gods)
5:00pm Restorative Yoga & Nidra
8:00pm Fire Ceremony & Tea
11:00am Check-out and lunch to-go
It has been a long time since I have felt peaceful and relaxed and this retreat helped me get back to that place. It was good for my body, my soul, and my heart.
-Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
Wonderful experience. The connection with other women was one of my favorite parts. I enjoyed how the retreat incorporated all the different levels of yoga (physical, mental, emotional).
-Emily, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
My intention was rest (in addition to spending precious time with my daughter) and I feel rest in my body, mind and spirit. I feel refreshed and encouraged.
-Emlea, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
This retreat was a very grounding and centering experience. I loved the overall energy and the special efforts and attention to detail that Kaity and Iysha put into the weekend. The food and venue were amazing! Kaity and Iysha are both beautiful human beings with radiant spirits. Thank you both for cultivating and atmosphere of self-care, love and peace.
-Michelle, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017
Lots of love and work was put into the retreat and it showed! The many little details made it a special experience.
-Anonymous, Foundations of Yoga Retreat, 2017